WELCOME TO ARCHEOSCIENCES
Human, animal and Environment interaction
Research group of the Faculty of Letters and Human Sciences of the Lebanese University
We seek s to develop new technologies in archaeology by encouraging multidisciplinary research projects of national and international collaboration. ARCHe's research group incorporates students in its work plan. The team is composed of archaeologists, historians, geographers and will carry collaborations with Lebanese and international museums, institutes and universities.
Our objectives is to develop archaeological, historical and geographical research in the outlying regions of Lebanon, to create opportunities for researchers to collaborate with each other at the national and international level, and for students to train in a scientific research environment and to benefit from professional and academic supervision.
SETTLEMENT DYNAMICS AND MODES OF OCCUPATION IN LEBANON'S OUTLYING REGIONS
ECONOMY AND LIFESTYLES OF LEVANTINE SOCIETIES
ANIMAL AND PLANT DIVERSITY
HISTORY AND HERITAGE OF LEBANON'S PERIPHERAL CITIES
DEVELOPMENT OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN ARCHAEOLOGY
- Fri, 04 JunWebinar04 Jun 2021, 14:00 – 17:00 EESTWebinar
- Thu, 20 MayOnline20 May 2021, 17:00 – 18:30Online20 May 2021, 17:00 – 18:30OnlineAntiquity, a leading world archaeology journal, in partnership with Co-Investigators in the Global South and at Durham University, will work with 24 early career researchers from South Asia, the Middle East and Africa to overcome entrenched inequalities and develop their careers.
- Fri, 07 MayWebinar07 May 2021, 14:00 – 17:00 EESTWebinar
- Fri, 23 AprWebinar Archeosciences23 Apr 2021, 14:00 – 17:00 EESTWebinar Archeosciences23 Apr 2021, 14:00 – 17:00 EESTWebinar ArcheosciencesThe enormous data generated from surveys and excavations require new system of management and recording, hence the utility of digital recording, 3D technology, shared Database and open access archives. New methods, tools and digital platforms are discussed in this session for land and underwater arc
- Fri, 26 MarWebinar26 Mar 2021, 14:00 – 17:05Webinar